A day in suburbia with this housewife, her hubby, two kids and things that go BOOM.

Stand back. This sucker's gonna blow.

Monday, May 7, 2012

Seven. Lucky.

My little guy--well not-so-little, I guess--turned seven yesterday. At 11:05 pm exactly. At that time, he was already sound asleep and I was on my way. It had been a jam-packed day full of friends, family, parties, BBQs and a flurry of wrapping paper. So busy, in fact, that I didn't really have the chance to let it all sink in. Seven?

Seven years from this yellow little baby...
(Oh em gee look at my nieces!)

...to this hilarious, giggling little monkey:

...to this sweet, deep-thinker:

...to this awesome big brother:

...to this playground-lover:

...to this bright, curious preschooler:

...to this believer in all things magical:

...to this creative builder:

...to this smart, sweet first-grader:

...to this handsome little man.

I love you, my little dude. More so with every passing year. I am one lucky Momma.

2 comments: