A day in suburbia with this housewife, her hubby, two kids and things that go BOOM.

Stand back. This sucker's gonna blow.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Field Trip

Today Lucas' first-grade class took a field trip to the Rhode Island Audobon Society. I could tell you all about it, but he took notes:

Were on the bus on seat 17. Were on bus 27. Me and Andrew are in seat 17. We went by a construction truck. Were going too rhode island, Were going to adobon cusiedy. We went across a railroad. We went across another railroad. Were going on the highway. We see a lot of viecles. We are too the way to get to Johnny and Cathrenes home. We went over the new bridge! We stopped and hit our mouth. Were off the highway! Were looking at a snake book. We just past a yellow truck. Now were passing homes. This bus is windy. My hat almost fell off. We just past a rattling sound. Were in rhode island! were at the adobon susiedy! Were having a snack. Were going to 4 places,
1. field/meadow
2. forest,
3. fresh water,
4. salt water,
I saw a ladybug. I saw a spitbug! I found tracktor trails. We went by the field/meadow. We see trees. We see dogs. What is something that falls? Rain. I see a frog. We see a turtle! Were going to have lunch. We had a scavenger hunt! Were back on the bus. Oh I forgot, Mr. Black Burn was driving. My favorite sea animals are sharks. We're reading signs. We have our hats on backwards. It is windy again. We had bologna. Dannys screaming. Now its super windy. that was bumpy! were playing I spy! more railroads! Miss Pacheco is saying woohoo! were at school!

Yeah, that about sums it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment