A day in suburbia with this housewife, her hubby, two kids and things that go BOOM.

Stand back. This sucker's gonna blow.

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Macho men

Today we brought our Lego-obsessed boy to the local Lego store for the first time. One display offers customers the opportunity to make their own Lego people -- mixing heads, faces, body parts and accessories -- for a custom packaged set.

My husband looked at our son's finished trio, burst out laughing, and whispered, "Oh honey, I'm starting to worry about him."


Only one more set and we can bring back the Village People.

My personal favorite is the one with the St. Paulie Girl torso, long brunette ponytail and a goatee, brandishing a sword and briefcase. Man, I heart Lego.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! Awesome. Macho, macho man. . .is the guy on the left holding a goblet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your son sounds adorable! And hey, don't underestimate the Village People. Those guys made a fortune. You could totally live off your son's royalties and sell his banadanas on Ebay or do a giveaway to boost your blog profits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I meant "bandanas". Late. Tired. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, FOM-- that is a goblet. And he's wearing a skull cap and an ascot. That one knows how to accessorize.

    And Andrea, I totally read bandanas, so I guess read tired as well! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Jeez now I have that song stuck in my head.

    ReplyDelete