A day in suburbia with this housewife, her hubby, two kids and things that go BOOM.

Stand back. This sucker's gonna blow.

Monday, May 24, 2010

And they're off...



May is a crazy month. CRAY ZEE. So crazy that I have failed, yet again, to write an annual tribute to my birthday babies. The days slip by so fast, that all of a sudden I'm a day late, then a week late, then, well, I find myself looking back wistfully at baby photos and hoping I didn't fail to write down those memories, too.

My favorite quote on parenting was one I heard when I was a new mom: "The days are long, but the years are short."

And each years seems to run just a little faster. Like you.

So for now, Happy Birthday, my sweet, smart little man and my spunky, sparky girl.

I love you with all my heart. (And I'm trying to keep up.)

Momma

1 comment:

  1. And big fat hugs and butterfly kisses to my sweet funny little nephew and my gorgeous smiley little niece.

    ReplyDelete